Background

Wednesday 10 July 2013

20 Facts About Me


Hello!

So in the words of that popular Taylor Swift track that my sister is always blaring out from her room "You don't know about me, but I bet you want to!" If I've bet wrongly (because that's a word now)then this may not be the post for you but oh well! Here's as suggested by the Title 20 Facts about Moi!

1!. I have ginger hair.

2. I am completely fine with being called ginger! (Unless you're a big headed 11 year old who yells GINGER as I am walking down the street then I will probably just laugh at your lack of imagination when it comes to insults. Ditto "your mum" jokes.) Sometimes people walk eggshells around it like its an offensive term (which baffles me) and call it red or auburn but really it's just ginger to me!

3. I have 2 rabbits called Cookie and Beauty. They're so fuffy!

Lazy Bums Soaking up the sun!


4. I also have a rescue Lurcher (Greyhound cross Saluki) called Twix. He runs around a lot.

This Picture is actually from the winter and he is a lot fluffier now as when this was taken he had just recovered from a serious illness.

5. I am rubbish at having favourite anything's! Colour, Food, Band, Eye colour  you name it I won't have a set-in-stone permanent favourite- only temporary.

6. I am a vegetarian and have been my whole life. I don't eat meat or fish and although it's my choice now I can't see myself  ever eating meat simply because I'm happy with my lifestyle and diet, not because I have a problem with people eating animals or anything it's a personal choice. That said whenever I see people eating wings with any sticky sauce it looks to me like they are Cannibals. #sorrynotsorry!

7. I am the eldest of 3 and can't imagine life without my little brother and sister! 

8. I am going to study Spanish, English Literature, History and Politics for AS-Level next year (I will be in year 12!)

9. I sometimes crave cold milk at random times of day and always after eating chocolate/cake. I couldn't go vegan because of this!

10. I am an all round nerd. It's something I admit to now especially as everyone says so amongst my friends so I thought I might as well embrace it!
 
11. The first channels I ever subscribed to on YouTube were Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. I'm still subscribed to them now and 58 other channels on YouTube (excessive? I have an issue where when people say "please subscribe it will make me so happy..." I turn all Ella Enchanted and do exactly as they say!) 

12.  I have an unhealthy obsession with memes to do with and just generally a certain actor who's last name rhymes with schmosling...
 
13. I love baking when I have time to especially cake and yes I do have that breakdown that they do on great British bake off when something goes wrong. 

14. Lifestyle blogging was something I was completely oblivious to until about 4 months ago. Until then I had only heard of beauty, foodie and comedy bloggers/vloggers. 

15. The only video game I have ever played properly is the Sims 3. I just don't see the appeal personally!  

16.I love books!!! 

17. John Green is one of my favourite Authors (see one of I can't narrow things down to one!) I also like things like the Hunger Games and other contemporary fiction. 

17.5.I also like classic literature like The Great Gatsby (I also loved the film if Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't get an Oscar next year I don't know what I'll do!)  I'm reading Classic Children's literature like the Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett at the moment too. Enjoying it a lot. 
 

I also really like the cover of this book.
18.I love shows like Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife (That said if one more main character dies in Downton Abbey I will not be a happy bunny!) I am also a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. Team Spoby and controversially team Stefan all the way! My Favourite Vampire Diaries couples are Matt and Rebekah and Klaus and Caroline  - This will happen.

19. I love Monochrome! 

20. I don't like tea. I understand that I have failed the entire British population in not doing so. 
 
I would have liked to have done the full 50 facts "tag" but as you maybe able to tell I'm not the most interesting of people but I hope you leaned something new about me! 

Love Kim xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment