Background

Monday 26 August 2013

Chalk Art





3D Chalk Art - River Rafting Julian Beever
Here


3D Chalk Art - River Angled
Here

Now I'm not the artistic type but I've seen pictures of Chalk Art and Pavement art floating around instagram and the internet as a whole for a while. I love how they create such incredible illusions and the water ones are my favourite, especially the ones above by Julian Beever. Me and the sibs decided to make the most of the bank holiday weather and create some of our own...



Yeah no need to question why I didn't take art further than the compulsory grade! What have you been up to this bank holiday weekend?
 
Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf         Bloglovin: This Blog          Second Blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment