Background

Sunday 22 September 2013

Sundays

I spent last Saturday walking/ climbing the three peaks walk in Yorkshire for my Gold Duke of Edinburgh award and although the aim was to finish in 12 hours I finished in 12 hours 15 minutes which I won't complain about. Unfortunately for me, my thighs, feet and booty hurt considerably badly for 2 days after! 
It was by far one of the most rewarding things I've done though despite their being no view because of fog and hence no photo opportunity. I have a picture of me at the first and then the final peak but I look horrendous so we shan't be uploading those in here! We wouldn't want anyone to have to suffer that image! 

Need I say that due to tiredness and not getting back until lunch time not much got done last Sunday. Today although more productive has been spent doing homework but these things have to be done and I literally get so stressed when my homework for the week isn't done before the start of the next. This happened last week and I just got so annoyed! And then of course the Great Brittish Bake Off re-run and Downton Abbey because on Sunday evenings my inner granny comes out!

I found this quote and its so true. Some of the things we do arn't fun but I guess it's important to remember that it's better to get it out the way than to drag it all out! 

Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf         Bloglovin: This Blog          Second Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   

No comments:

Post a Comment