Background

Monday 28 October 2013

Monday Musings || School, Exams and other Joys

The whole point of me blogging was to have a space separate from the rest of my life; where I could go and write about whatever, whenever I wanted. Unfortunately recent (incredibly dull and majoritivly school related) events have meant that dispite this last week having been half term, I haven't done a proper post all week.
 
The worst thing is I am brimming with ideas for both blogs but I can't justify choosing those over school- especially in the case of an urgent resit from last year. This means that things have been put on hold for a week or two in order to make the time to really sit down and study for this exam. I think I mentioned in my first ever post that I didn't want to start blogging until I had finished my GCSE exams because to me school will always take top priority. It has to at the end of the day.
 

Don't miss me too much, I'll be back before you even notice I'm sure x

P.s. The new layout was something I stumbled across on a whim but I think I love it! What do you think?

P.p.s. Sorry about the abundance of depressing posts recently! I'll be more optimistic after this I promise!


Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf          Bloglovin: Second blog          This Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   

No comments:

Post a Comment