Background

Monday 25 November 2013

Monday Pun-Day || 002


Welcome to a  feature which is not depressingly pessimistic or containing anything deep or philosophical. A series of posts designed to brighten your Monday as opposed to make anything heavy or thought provoking of it- because for me choosing what to have on my sandwich is enough thought provocation for a Monday...
legless lego legolas (a funny site commented "don't give him a waffle"... get it? hahaha)
 
Pinterest
As soon as a saw this I loved it! After having seen Catching Fire at the cinema and hence the trailer for the next instalment of the Hobbit (!!!!!!) I got all excited and it reminded me of this picture!
I can't help it guys- I'm such a ten year old boy most of the time  sometimes!

Happy Monday!

Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf          Bloglovin: Second blog          This Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   

No comments:

Post a Comment